Template:Unreferenced stub Konstantin Ivanovich Rakutin (Template:Lang-ru, 1901-1941) was a Major-General of the NKVD. He served during World War II. Rakutin was killed during the Yelnya Offensive in the opening stages of Operation Barbarossa.
His career[edit | edit source]
- 1940 Chief of Staff NKVD Border Troops Leningrad,
- 1940 Acting General Officer Commanding NKVD Border Troops, Leningrad,
- 1941 Commanding Officer NKVD Border Troops Baltic,
- 1941 Head North-Western Front Rear Security,
- 1941 Commanding Officer 31st Army,
- 1941 Commanding Officer 24th Army,
- 1941 Killed in Action
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.