|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (July 2009)|
- Two Factors favoring Al Shabli's continued detention prepared for his Administrative Review Board hearing were:
- The detainee received weapons training on anti-aircraft machine guns at the Malek Center in Afghanistan.
- The Malek Center in Kabul, Afghanistan, logistically supports the Taliban by providing weapons training to foreign fighters, vehicle maintenance, and lodging for soldiers assigned to the frontlines.
- Also alleged to have attended the Al Farouq training camp
|Saeed Ahmed Mohammed Abdullah Sarem Jarabh||
|Yasin Qasem Muhammad Ismail||
|Mishal Awad Sayaf Alhabiri||
|Salman Yahya Hassan Mohammed Rabeii|
|Abdul Raham Houari|
|Bashir Nashir Al-Marwalah|
References[edit | edit source]
- documents (.pdf), from Saeed Ahmed Mohammed Abdullah Sarem Jarabh's Combatant Status Review Tribunal
- documents (.pdf), from Yasin Qasem Muhammad Ismail's Combatant Status Review Tribunal
- Summarized transcripts (.pdf), from Mishal Awad Sayaf Alhabiri's Combatant Status Review Tribunal - pages 20
- Factors for and against the continued detention (.pdf) of Abdullah Yahia Yousf Al Shabli Administrative Review Board, April 28, 2005 - page 25
- Factors for and against the continued detention (.pdf) of Salman Yahya Hassan Mohammed Rabeii Administrative Review Board - 28 January 2005 - page 65
- Factors for and against the continued detention (.pdf) of Sofiane Haderbache Administrative Review Board - page 43
- Summarized transcript (.pdf), from Abdul Raham Houari's Administrative Review Board hearing - page 102
- Summary of Evidence against Bashir Nashir Al Marwalah from pages 20-21 of his Combatant Status Review Tribunal
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.