|Occupation||Alleged Member of the Chicago Outfit, Trucking, Waste Disposal|
|Home town||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
Peter DiFronzo is the brother of John DiFronzo (reputed to be the leader of the Chicago Outfit) and supposedly a made man. His wife, Josephine, is part owner of D&P Trucking, located in Chicago, Illinois, though authorities believe it is Peter and his brothers Joe and John that actually run the enterprise. Peter is also supposedly active in some of the Outfit's racketeering schemes.
He has a conviction for transporting stolen goods and served time in Leavenworth. His name appeared on a 2002 FBI list as a potential threat to the life of Nick Calabrese, a star witness in Operation Family Secrets under federal protection.
References[edit | edit source]
- (2009-03-12). "I-Team Report: Lunch with 'No Nose' | abc7chicago.com". Abclocal.go.com. http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/iteam&id=6705293. Retrieved 2011-12-04.
- Placko, Dane (2011-08-15). "Mob-Connected Company Working at CPS: FOX Chicago, BGA Investigation". Myfoxchicago.com. http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/investigative/chicago-public-schools-dandp-construction-mob-outfit-difronzo-20110815. Retrieved 2011-12-04.
- Goudie, Chuck (2007-09-20). "The DiFronzo Family Secret 9/20/07 | abc7chicago.com". Abclocal.go.com. http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news&id=5666080. Retrieved 2011-12-04.
- federal-circuits retrieved 3rd Dec 2011
- Warmbir, Steven (2009-04-14). "Ambrose trial update: The threat list against Nick Calabrese - The Outfit on trial". Blogs.suntimes.com. http://blogs.suntimes.com/mob/2009/04/ambrose_trial_update_the_threa.html. Retrieved 2011-12-04.